Forms and Applications

Admission Form

Undergraduate Students

All new undergraduate students—whether they be degree-seeking, non-degree, or summer-only—must complete the MSU Application for Admission, available online at A paper application is also available from the Office of Admissions upon request: (406) 994-2452 or

Graduate Students

New graduate students may access an online application for admission by going to Paper applications are available upon request from the Graduate School: (406) 994-4145 or

Course Registration

New and summer-only undergraduate students will no longer be using a paper form to register for classes

Intent to Register Form

The Intent to Register form is used by former students to notify the Office of the Registrar that they wish to return to enrollment at MSU.  Former students are those who have previously been admitted to MSU and paid fees, but who did not attend or withdrew from Spring Semester 2017. Former students who wish to attend Summer Session 2017 should file an Intent to Register form 30 days prior to registration, using the online form through MyInfo:

  • Enter Secure Area, Login
  • Select Student Services
  • Select MSU Bozeman Online Intent to Register

The Registrar’s Office will send registration information to students via the email address they have provided on the Intent to Register form.

Summer Housing Applications