Information Technology is one of the fastest-growing career fields today. The Cybersecurity Information Assurance curriculum prepares students to support the information security needs of businesses. This curriculum can assist students in preparing for the following certifications: CompTIA (A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, Project+), CISSP and Cisco Certified Network Associate.
Upon completion of an Associate of Applied Science degree in Cybersecurity Information Assurance, a graduate will be able to:
• Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network systems terms and concepts.
• Setup, install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware/software for desktop computer systems.
• Install, configure, manage, and maintain network-based voice, audio, and video technologies.
• Install, configure, manage, and maintain network infrastructure equipment and software.
• Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network security terms and concepts.
• Implement, configure, and troubleshoot network security software and hardware.
• Design secure computer and network infrastructures.
|ITS 164 - Networking Fundamentals||3|
|ITS 271 - Securing Desktop/Mobile Devices||4|
|ITS 218 - Network Security||3|
|ITS 272 - Cyber Defense||3|
|ITS 274 - Ethical Hacking and Network Defense||3|
|Total Program Credits:||16|