The Professional Certificate in Business Management is a 25 credit certificate that supports current and future business owners and leaders. This certificate covers the many important aspects of growing and leading a successful small business.
Graduates with the professional certificate in Business Management will:
- Develop a working knowledge of business fundamentals such as management principles, marketing, product/service development, sales, and basic accountancy;
- Understand and be capable of building a business infrastructure for business operations, processes and financial decision making;
- Explore the risk and success factors in the marketplace;
- Understand how to access human, financial, and business resources;
- Identify and know how to meet market needs; and
- Create an environment that encourages interaction with other entrepreneurs and professionals.
|ACTG 101||Accounting Procedures I||4|
|BMGT 210||Small Business Entrepreneurship||3|
|BMGT 215||Human Resource Management||3|
|Please select three of the following courses:||9|
|Accounting & Business Decision|
|Business Office Procedures|